Help Mountain Country and Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity build a home for a local Veteran and her family!
We’re looking for volunteers for Wednesday, May 5th between 8:30am and 4:30pm. Sign up below to join us in helping a local veteran!
We have three core goals on the job site
1) Safety – Please watch the recommended safety training video located in our confirmation email
2) FUN! – We are here to work hard and have a good time
3) Teaching – PPHFH is a teaching organization and our qualified staff are more than willing to help!
Things to Note
Volunteers must be aged 16+
All volunteers MUST wear closed-toe shoes
NO construction experience required
We will provide hard hats, safety glasses, and sunscreen (please bring your own safety glasses if possible)
Please dress for all weather conditions
Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and gloves
COVID-19 Precautions we currently have in place on our construction site:
- All volunteers MUST wear facial coverings both inside and outside on site (please provide your own if possible)
- All volunteers are encouraged to wear gloves (please provide your own if possible)
- We are enforcing social distancing as much as possible and limiting our volunteer clumping into different projects.
- All volunteers MUST complete a COVID-19 volunteer waiver. This form will be sent to you prior to arrival so you can verify your answer.
- All volunteers MUST be accepting of a temperature check upon arrival.
- We have sanitation stations set up to disinfect all tools used on site before they are put away for the day.